USA: bebe stores, inc. Announces May 2000 Sales
bebe stores, inc. (Nasdaq:BEBE) today reported retail sales of $17.7 million for the month ended May 31, 2000, a decrease of 10.2% over sales of $19.7 million for the month ended May 31, 1999. Same store sales for May decreased 20.0% over the comparable period of fiscal 1999. Prior years' same store sales increases were 17.9% for May 1999 and 36.3% for May 1998. Retail sales for the eleven months ended May 31, 2000 were $223.9 million compared to $184.1 million for the corresponding period last year, an increase of 21.6%. Comparable store sales for the eleven months ended May 31, 2000 increased 1.8% compared to the corresponding period of the prior year. bebe stores, inc. provides additional information about May sales on a recorded message. Interested parties are invited to listen to the message by calling 415-657-1010. bebe designs, develops and produces a distinctive line of contemporary women's apparel and accessories, which it markets under the bebe, bbsp and bebe moda brand names. bebe currently operates 119 stores in the United States, the U.K. and Canada and an online store at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack