US: Bebe Stores names new EVP merchandising
Bebe Stores Inc has hired Renee Bell as its new executive vice president of merchandising, joining the Women’s wear retailer later this month.
Bell brings has a 20-year track record in women’s specialty retail, from buyer through various management and executive positions. She most recently served as the president and chief merchandising officer for Metropark USA.
Bebe Stores operates 252 stores under the Bebe, Bebe Sport, bbsp and 2b Bebe brand names.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' March 2011 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores Inc has narrowed its third quarter loss, as flat sales in the period were offset by lower mark-downs....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report