US: Bebe Stores promotes Woo to CFO
US women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has promoted Liyuan Woo to the role of chief financial officer as part of efforts to streamline its organisational structure.
Woo currently serves as principal accounting officer and vice president-corporate controller.
She will retain the principal accounting officer title and will be responsible for global finance, accounting, treasury, tax, compliance, planning and strategic corporate development, reporting to CEO Steve Birkhold.
Woo succeeds CFO and COO Walter Parks, who will leave the business in early May. The COO title will be eliminated and Birkhold will assume those responsibilities.
Prior to joining Bebe Stores in 2010, Woo held a senior manager position with accounting firm Deloitte & Touche LLP in its Mergers and Acquisitions Transaction Services group.
Women's wear retailer Bebe Stores has swung to a loss during its fourth quarter, after increased markdowns and higher costs weighed on sales and margins....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020