USA: bebe's Sales Rise By 29.0 Per Cent
bebe stores, inc (Nasdaq: BEBE ) today reported retail sales of $28.5m for the month ended November 30, 2000, an increase of 29.0 per cent over sales of $22.1m for the month ended November 30, 1999. Same store sales for November increased 1.7 per cent over the comparable period of fiscal 2000. Prior years' same store sales increases were 9.0 per cent for November 1999 and 24.8 per cent for November 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022