USA: bebe's Sales Rise By 29.0 Per Cent
bebe stores, inc (Nasdaq: BEBE ) today reported retail sales of $28.5m for the month ended November 30, 2000, an increase of 29.0 per cent over sales of $22.1m for the month ended November 30, 1999. Same store sales for November increased 1.7 per cent over the comparable period of fiscal 2000. Prior years' same store sales increases were 9.0 per cent for November 1999 and 24.8 per cent for November 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores