US: Beecroft to head Skechers' Canadian business
Beecroft will oversee the footwear maker's business in Canada
Footwear maker Skechers USA has appointed David Beecroft as managing director of its business in Canada, replacing John Hartshorn who passed away in June.
Joining Skechers today (10 September), Beecroft will oversee the footwear maker's business in Canada, which is one of the company's largest subsidiaries.
"With his extensive product and sales background working for both Skechers and with other major brands, David brings to the table an astute understanding of Canada's footwear market as well as our operations," said Marvin Bernstein, managing partner for Skechers.
Deckers Outdoor Corporation, the maker of Ugg boots and Teva sandals, says it expects to post a loss during its first-quarter after reporting a decline in fourth-quarter profit....
Attorneys acting for consumers who were allegedly injured while wearing Skechers toning shoes say the number of lawsuits filed against the company continues to rise, despite a $40m settlement reached ...
Footwear business Skechers returned to profit in the company's fourth quarter and full-year results, ending what its CEO dubbed a "remarkable" year for the company....
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Chaos in the world’s trade agreements
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- Supply chain improvements to save Billabong $30m
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- US Q2 in brief: Genesco, Oxford, Sears Canada
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- Vietnam apparel industry calls for lower wage
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global Sports Footwear Market 2015-2019