US: Beecroft to head Skechers' Canadian business
Beecroft will oversee the footwear maker's business in Canada
Footwear maker Skechers USA has appointed David Beecroft as managing director of its business in Canada, replacing John Hartshorn who passed away in June.
Joining Skechers today (10 September), Beecroft will oversee the footwear maker's business in Canada, which is one of the company's largest subsidiaries.
"With his extensive product and sales background working for both Skechers and with other major brands, David brings to the table an astute understanding of Canada's footwear market as well as our operations," said Marvin Bernstein, managing partner for Skechers.
Deckers Outdoor Corporation, the maker of Ugg boots and Teva sandals, says it expects to post a loss during its first-quarter after reporting a decline in fourth-quarter profit....
Attorneys acting for consumers who were allegedly injured while wearing Skechers toning shoes say the number of lawsuits filed against the company continues to rise, despite a $40m settlement reached ...
Footwear business Skechers returned to profit in the company's fourth quarter and full-year results, ending what its CEO dubbed a "remarkable" year for the company....
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Kohl's reverses five-quarter slump in Q4
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead