US: Beecroft to head Skechers' Canadian business
Beecroft will oversee the footwear maker's business in Canada
Footwear maker Skechers USA has appointed David Beecroft as managing director of its business in Canada, replacing John Hartshorn who passed away in June.
Joining Skechers today (10 September), Beecroft will oversee the footwear maker's business in Canada, which is one of the company's largest subsidiaries.
"With his extensive product and sales background working for both Skechers and with other major brands, David brings to the table an astute understanding of Canada's footwear market as well as our operations," said Marvin Bernstein, managing partner for Skechers.
Deckers Outdoor Corporation, the maker of Ugg boots and Teva sandals, says it expects to post a loss during its first-quarter after reporting a decline in fourth-quarter profit....
Attorneys acting for consumers who were allegedly injured while wearing Skechers toning shoes say the number of lawsuits filed against the company continues to rise, despite a $40m settlement reached ...
Footwear business Skechers returned to profit in the company's fourth quarter and full-year results, ending what its CEO dubbed a "remarkable" year for the company....
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Myanmar garment sector experiencing rapid growth
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Talks underway on Myanmar minimum wage
- C&A to boost opportunities for women in India
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead