US: Beecroft to head Skechers' Canadian business
Beecroft will oversee the footwear maker's business in Canada
Footwear maker Skechers USA has appointed David Beecroft as managing director of its business in Canada, replacing John Hartshorn who passed away in June.
Joining Skechers today (10 September), Beecroft will oversee the footwear maker's business in Canada, which is one of the company's largest subsidiaries.
"With his extensive product and sales background working for both Skechers and with other major brands, David brings to the table an astute understanding of Canada's footwear market as well as our operations," said Marvin Bernstein, managing partner for Skechers.
Deckers Outdoor Corporation, the maker of Ugg boots and Teva sandals, says it expects to post a loss during its first-quarter after reporting a decline in fourth-quarter profit....
Attorneys acting for consumers who were allegedly injured while wearing Skechers toning shoes say the number of lawsuits filed against the company continues to rise, despite a $40m settlement reached ...
Footwear business Skechers returned to profit in the company's fourth quarter and full-year results, ending what its CEO dubbed a "remarkable" year for the company....
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- EU clothing imports from China continue to plunge
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras