USA: Ben Hogan Apparel Set For European Launch
The pair have modified their licensing agreement, which began in May 2001, granting Sport-Haley a license to design, and manufacture a complete collection of men's premium golf apparel under the Ben Hogan brand name. The licensing agreement was initially limited to the US.
In addition to the UK, Sweden and Mexico, the expansion includes Aruba, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Bahamas, and British Virgin Islands.
"Our initial launch of the Ben Hogan apparel collections has exceeded our expectations under difficult market conditions," said Kevin Tomlinson, Sport-Haley CEO. "It seemed natural for our companies to expand on an international basis."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective