UK: Ben Sherman searching for new CEO
A search is underway for a new chief executive officer at Ben Sherman after Pan Philippou left the Oxford Industries-owned fashion brand earlier this week.
Until a successor is found, Oxford Industries president Tom Chubb will assume the role of acting CEO.
"After leading Ben Sherman through a time of significant change over the past couple of years, Pan Philippou has decided to move on," said Chubb.
"I am very grateful to Pan for his leadership of Ben Sherman, including his efforts in nurturing our iconic brand and strengthening our team of highly capable people."
Oxford Industries has appointed Mark Maidment as CEO of its Ben Sherman brand. ...
Oxford Industries saw fourth quarter profit slip as strong performances from the Lilly Pulitzer and Tommy Bahama brands failed to offset weakness at Ben Sherman. ...
Jeffrey Lubell has stepped down as chairman, CEO and creative director of True Religion as the upmarket denim and jeans company continues to explore strategic alternatives....
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- Levi Strauss raises the bar on sustainability
- Gap and H&M back Myanmar path to labour reform
- H&M faces margin pressure on dollar impact
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- Fast Retailing supplier continues strike talks
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- Over 8,000 children in Delhi garment industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: The EU - May 2015
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015