UK: Ben Sherman searching for new CEO
A search is underway for a new chief executive officer at Ben Sherman after Pan Philippou left the Oxford Industries-owned fashion brand earlier this week.
Until a successor is found, Oxford Industries president Tom Chubb will assume the role of acting CEO.
"After leading Ben Sherman through a time of significant change over the past couple of years, Pan Philippou has decided to move on," said Chubb.
"I am very grateful to Pan for his leadership of Ben Sherman, including his efforts in nurturing our iconic brand and strengthening our team of highly capable people."
Oxford Industries has appointed Mark Maidment as CEO of its Ben Sherman brand. ...
Oxford Industries saw fourth quarter profit slip as strong performances from the Lilly Pulitzer and Tommy Bahama brands failed to offset weakness at Ben Sherman. ...
Jeffrey Lubell has stepped down as chairman, CEO and creative director of True Religion as the upmarket denim and jeans company continues to explore strategic alternatives....
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Hanesbrands sourcing to cut Pacific Brands costs
- Why China makers are moving out or moving online
- Multiple country choices require complex decisions
- The potential and pitfalls of local sourcing
- Li & Fung divests Asia distribution business
- US looks to boost trade with Sri Lanka
- US Q1 in brief: Wolverine Worldwide, Weyco
- Vietnam textile sector calls for strategy update
- Aeropostale to close 154 stores amid bankruptucy