UK: Ben Sherman searching for new CEO
A search is underway for a new chief executive officer at Ben Sherman after Pan Philippou left the Oxford Industries-owned fashion brand earlier this week.
Until a successor is found, Oxford Industries president Tom Chubb will assume the role of acting CEO.
"After leading Ben Sherman through a time of significant change over the past couple of years, Pan Philippou has decided to move on," said Chubb.
"I am very grateful to Pan for his leadership of Ben Sherman, including his efforts in nurturing our iconic brand and strengthening our team of highly capable people."
Oxford Industries has appointed Mark Maidment as CEO of its Ben Sherman brand. ...
Oxford Industries saw fourth quarter profit slip as strong performances from the Lilly Pulitzer and Tommy Bahama brands failed to offset weakness at Ben Sherman. ...
Jeffrey Lubell has stepped down as chairman, CEO and creative director of True Religion as the upmarket denim and jeans company continues to explore strategic alternatives....
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- US labour concerns at Honduras apparel makers
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019