UK: Ben Sherman searching for new CEO
A search is underway for a new chief executive officer at Ben Sherman after Pan Philippou left the Oxford Industries-owned fashion brand earlier this week.
Until a successor is found, Oxford Industries president Tom Chubb will assume the role of acting CEO.
"After leading Ben Sherman through a time of significant change over the past couple of years, Pan Philippou has decided to move on," said Chubb.
"I am very grateful to Pan for his leadership of Ben Sherman, including his efforts in nurturing our iconic brand and strengthening our team of highly capable people."
Oxford Industries has appointed Mark Maidment as CEO of its Ben Sherman brand. ...
Oxford Industries saw fourth quarter profit slip as strong performances from the Lilly Pulitzer and Tommy Bahama brands failed to offset weakness at Ben Sherman. ...
Jeffrey Lubell has stepped down as chairman, CEO and creative director of True Religion as the upmarket denim and jeans company continues to explore strategic alternatives....
- Global supply chain trends at Sourcing at MAGIC
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Labelling – The importance of the fine print
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- US Q2 in brief - Express, The Buckle, Stein Mart
- Li & Fung joins FTA in sustainable sourcing pledge
- Nike and Apollo create supply chain partnership
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- THE GAP, INC.: Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis