NEW ZEALAND: Bendon names Simon Hughes as CEO
Lingerie firm Bendon, the maker of Elle Macpherson Intimates and Stella McCartney Lingerie, has named British-born Simon Hughes as its new chief executive officer.
Hughes is currently managing director (Asia) of Warnaco, and will join Bendon next month. He will be based at the company's head office in Auckland, New Zealand.
Eric Watson, executive chairman of Bendon's owner Cullen Investments, says "the focus for Bendon going forward will be two-fold - further strengthening its existing operations and its brand portfolio, and exploring opportunities in new markets."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
With a trademark trench coat, Equestrian Knight logo and registered check pattern, Burberry is dressed for battle in the luxury goods market. This week the group posted healthy quarterly sales growth ...
Luxury goods firm Gucci Group has announced that Mark Lee, the CEO of its Gucci brand, is to leave the company at the end of the year and will be replaced by Patrizio di Marco....
French luxury goods group PPR reported sales of EUR4.7bn (US$7.4bn) during the second quarter, up 4.5%, thanks in part to a 16% increase in sales for its Gucci Group....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar