USA: Benetton Chooses Blue Martini Software
Benetton's United Web has selected and implemented the Blue Martini Customer Interaction System to power its website operations and provide personalised apparel buying services to customers through its site: theEX.IT. By implementing the system, theEX.IT will be able to record registered customers' interests and shopping behaviour, and then provide a more personalised and convenient experience through any customer touchpoint - whether online or bricks and mortar. The advanced content management features provided by the Blue Martini Customer Interaction System help theEX.IT to easily manage and constantly refresh a database of more than 500 products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack