BOSNIA: Benetton Delays Privatisation Of Sarajevo Department Store
Sarajevo canton's Privatisation Agency (PA) opened a new tender for the sale of Sarajka, Sarajevo's central department store. Benetton, the Italian fashion company, has been delaying Sarajka's privatisation for months. Bids for the department store will be collected within 90 days and a bid from Benetton is expected again, Dragoljub Stojanov, PA's representative, said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs