ITALY: Benetton implements WFX PLM across South Asia
Benetton is rolling out the WFX On-demand web-based PLM solution across its South Asian operations to help manage product development and production and to collaborate with its vendor base.
The company runs 550 stores across the region and sources from more than 100 vendors.
Benetton uses SAP as an internal ERP system, which is being interfaced with WFX PLM so that information flows seamlessly between the two systems.
WFX should help enhance Benetton's growth by reducing product development lead times, enhancing product quality and deliveries, and reducing product cost.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
More than 220 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
Labour rights groups estimate that more than EUR54m (US$71m) in long-term compensation payments are due to victims of the Rana Plaza factory complex collapse in Bangladesh last month. ...
Italian fashion giant Benetton Group is backing an initiative that is providing assistance and healthcare for the survivors of the collapsed Rana Plaza Building in Bangladesh and their families. ...
UK-based software provider DeSL is partnering with Swedish IT consultancy iStone as its Fashion PLM partner....
Turkish based fashion brand and retailer Colin's has implemented DeSL's PLM solution to help support its ambitious growth plans....
More retailers and brands have joined the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh ahead of the midnight deadline (15 May). ...
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- Retail fallout unclear following Hanjin collapse
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- New US tariff classifications impact woven apparel
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- US strengthens cooperation with East Africa
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras