ITALY: Benetton implements WFX PLM across South Asia
Benetton is rolling out the WFX On-demand web-based PLM solution across its South Asian operations to help manage product development and production and to collaborate with its vendor base.
The company runs 550 stores across the region and sources from more than 100 vendors.
Benetton uses SAP as an internal ERP system, which is being interfaced with WFX PLM so that information flows seamlessly between the two systems.
WFX should help enhance Benetton's growth by reducing product development lead times, enhancing product quality and deliveries, and reducing product cost.
Some 190 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in 2013....
Labour rights groups estimate that more than EUR54m (US$71m) in long-term compensation payments are due to victims of the Rana Plaza factory complex collapse in Bangladesh last month. ...
Italian fashion giant Benetton Group is backing an initiative that is providing assistance and healthcare for the survivors of the collapsed Rana Plaza Building in Bangladesh and their families. ...
UK-based software provider DeSL is partnering with Swedish IT consultancy iStone as its Fashion PLM partner....
Turkish based fashion brand and retailer Colin's has implemented DeSL's PLM solution to help support its ambitious growth plans....
More retailers and brands have joined the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh ahead of the midnight deadline (15 May). ...
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Myanmar garment sector experiencing rapid growth
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- C&A to boost opportunities for women in India
- YKK “Eco-Dye” aims to cut zipper water waste
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead