ITALY: Benetton implements WFX PLM across South Asia
Benetton is rolling out the WFX On-demand web-based PLM solution across its South Asian operations to help manage product development and production and to collaborate with its vendor base.
The company runs 550 stores across the region and sources from more than 100 vendors.
Benetton uses SAP as an internal ERP system, which is being interfaced with WFX PLM so that information flows seamlessly between the two systems.
WFX should help enhance Benetton's growth by reducing product development lead times, enhancing product quality and deliveries, and reducing product cost.
Some 190 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people last yea...
Labour rights groups estimate that more than EUR54m (US$71m) in long-term compensation payments are due to victims of the Rana Plaza factory complex collapse in Bangladesh last month. ...
Italian fashion giant Benetton Group is backing an initiative that is providing assistance and healthcare for the survivors of the collapsed Rana Plaza Building in Bangladesh and their families. ...
UK-based software provider DeSL is partnering with Swedish IT consultancy iStone as its Fashion PLM partner....
Turkish based fashion brand and retailer Colin's has implemented DeSL's PLM solution to help support its ambitious growth plans....
More retailers and brands have joined the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh ahead of the midnight deadline (15 May). ...
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Vietnam factories face fire safety challenge
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Triumph recalls 22,000 bras for underwire fault
- Investigation uncovers China's dog leather trade
- Wage theft of migrants in Thai apparel industry
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie