ITALY: Benetton implements WFX PLM across South Asia
Benetton is rolling out the WFX On-demand web-based PLM solution across its South Asian operations to help manage product development and production and to collaborate with its vendor base.
The company runs 550 stores across the region and sources from more than 100 vendors.
Benetton uses SAP as an internal ERP system, which is being interfaced with WFX PLM so that information flows seamlessly between the two systems.
WFX should help enhance Benetton's growth by reducing product development lead times, enhancing product quality and deliveries, and reducing product cost.
Childrenswear in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descr...
Apparel Retail in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains desc...
More than 170 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people las...
This report includes new information on the latest developments in: cosmetotextiles; e-commerce technology; environmentally friendly apparel, fibres, and finishing treatments; fabrics for performance ...
Labour rights groups estimate that more than EUR54m (US$71m) in long-term compensation payments are due to victims of the Rana Plaza factory complex collapse in Bangladesh last month. ...
Italian fashion giant Benetton Group is backing an initiative that is providing assistance and healthcare for the survivors of the collapsed Rana Plaza Building in Bangladesh and their families. ...
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Footwear “facing increased compliance challenges"
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015