INDIA: Benetton Launches Women's Footwear Range
Benetton India is to enter the Indian footwear market in a joint venture with the DCM group. Mr Natalino Duo, managing director, DCM Benetton India, told the Hindu Business Line that a series of Benetton shoes have been soft-launched in a few select company stores. "We have opted for a soft launch because we want to try out the acceptance level of our customers. That is why we have chosen to place the footwear in a small number of outlets," Mr Duo said. The shoes are being sold through about 10 Benetton outlets for now, but will be available at each of the 84 Benetton stores within four to six months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"