INDIA: Benetton Launches Women's Footwear Range
Benetton India is to enter the Indian footwear market in a joint venture with the DCM group. Mr Natalino Duo, managing director, DCM Benetton India, told the Hindu Business Line that a series of Benetton shoes have been soft-launched in a few select company stores. "We have opted for a soft launch because we want to try out the acceptance level of our customers. That is why we have chosen to place the footwear in a small number of outlets," Mr Duo said. The shoes are being sold through about 10 Benetton outlets for now, but will be available at each of the 84 Benetton stores within four to six months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack