INDIA: Benetton Launches Women's Footwear Range
Benetton India is to enter the Indian footwear market in a joint venture with the DCM group. Mr Natalino Duo, managing director, DCM Benetton India, told the Hindu Business Line that a series of Benetton shoes have been soft-launched in a few select company stores. "We have opted for a soft launch because we want to try out the acceptance level of our customers. That is why we have chosen to place the footwear in a small number of outlets," Mr Duo said. The shoes are being sold through about 10 Benetton outlets for now, but will be available at each of the 84 Benetton stores within four to six months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022