BOSNIA: Benetton Leads Store Acquisition Group
Italian fashion group Benetton has led a consortium that fought off several rival bidders to win a multi-million dollar tender for a state-owned Sarajevo department store.
The huge Sarajka store is in the heart of the Bosnian capital and its new owners include Benetton's property arm Edizione Property.
The consortium has told the store's 450 workers their jobs are safe and it plans to invest around $40 million in the store's redevelopment and refurbishment.
Companies: Benetton Group SpA
Although Ukraine has the potential to be the top East European clothing supplier to Western Europe, the industry's growth is hampered by a lack of foreign investment. But this could be about to change...
Italian fashion company Benetton has acquired the Dos Munecos textiles plant in Trelew, south Argentina....
Benetton is putting its stamp on its Indian business after buying out the half-share owned by Indian partner DCM....
Fashion company Benetton Group SpA, which last week confirmed lower first-quarter profit, says it will spend over €200 million on expanding the group this year....
Fashion group Benetton has confirmed a net profit decrease for the first quarter of 2005....
Italian fashion giant Benetton Group has signed an exclusive international deal with toy company Mattel for a range of Barbie-branded clothing called Barbie loves Benetton....
Founder of fashion company Benetton Group SpA, Luciano Benetton, says his son Alessandro Benetton will be named vice-chairman of the company at 16 May's shareholders' meeting....
Fashion chain operator Benetton Group has signed a deal with holidng company Boyner Group for a joint manufacturing and development venture in Turkey called Benetton Giyim Sanayi....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020