Benetton opts for Cad.Assyst and Automarker
Italian fashion company Benetton is investing in new CAD and automatic marker making systems supplied by Sistemi Assyst.
The Cad.Assyst and Automarker models are being precisely tailored to Benetton’s requirements with special additional functions programmed into them, according to the software firm, a subsidiary the Human Solutions Group.
"For us, Cad.Assyst is not just a design tool, it also provides efficient data management, and it can even be used as a communication tool," says Peter Stampfli, CEO of Sistemi Assyst, adding: "The depth of interaction between 2D and 3D is constantly increasing.
"Our Automarker solution offers fully automated piece placement with optimal utilisation. On Automarker.com, you can calculate and manage as many markers as you wish at the same time and convert them into all established formats. The quality produced always remains consistent."
Benetton Hellas Ltd plans to continue focusing on childrenswear as this has been the category in which it experienced strongest demand over 2014 and 2015....
As a specialist manufacturer of apparel, Benetton Group continues to benefit from it strong and consistent efforts in the area of innovation and its social commitments in Italy and worldwide....
The economic climate in Greece remained highly unstable throughout 2015, especially after negotiations between the new Greek government and its creditors led to the imposition of capital controls duri...
Greek consumers experienced further political and economic turmoil during 2015 as the socio-political environment in Greece was shaken again after the government reinitiated negotiations with its cred...
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020