RUSSIA: Benetton To Set Up Shop In Moscow
Benetton has bought 2,500 sq ms of retail space in Moscow, including the Krasnopresnensky department store, the Moscow Times reported. The Italian group said it would open several outlets in the complex, including Benetton and Sisley clothes stores and a restaurant. It also plans to sell Benetton furniture there, making it one of only two stores to offer the home interiors line - the other is in Vienna.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores