UK: Berghaus in corporate restructuring
Outdoor apparel specialist Berghaus has announced a wholesale corporate restructuring around a central international board and dedicated regional business units.
The changes, which will take effect over the next few months, will see the installation of a new international board headed by brand president Richard Cotter.
Also on the board will be finance director David Kennedy, HR director Tina Payne, vice president Asia Michael Lockett, plus David Heath and Richard Leedham in new roles.
Leedham will be vice president EMEA, directing regional business units covering Europe and the UK, with Matt Kemp the new UK country manager.
Heath will take up the new post of vice president, global product and marketing, while Caroline Smith will be the newly created head of marketing, EMEA.
Berghaus said the global management of the brand would continue to be directed from its headquarters in Sunderland.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020