UK: Berghaus To Launch Hi-tech Ranges For Spring 2001
Berghaus, the performance outdoor apparel and textile manufacturer, is to launch several new clothing and footwear ranges for spring 2001.The company has developed a lightweight version of Aquafoil, its waterproof and breathable laminate. The new fabric, Aquafoil Lite, is being used in the Mamba and Gecko jackets, part of the Endurance range of technical multi-activity clothing.Aquafoil Lite is the result of laminating a hi-tech waterproof and breathable membrane to an extremely lightweight, mini ripstop face fabric. The membrane is bonded to the face fabric using a breathable binding process that enhances the overall breathability of the product. The outer face fabric is treated with Durable Water Repellency (DWR) to ensure that it doesn't saturate.Berghaus has also added to its footwear line with Cross Trail, the trail running shoe. The shoe features the innovative Claw Sole Unit, which is made from Graviton rubber, a technical and synthetic blend of rubber developed from car tyre technology. Three new styles are due to join the three season walking boot range. Quantum Leather Aquafoil, Quantum Fabric Aquafoil, and Force will also make their first appearance in the 2001 spring/summer collection.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"