UK: Berghaus To Launch Hi-tech Ranges For Spring 2001
Berghaus, the performance outdoor apparel and textile manufacturer, is to launch several new clothing and footwear ranges for spring 2001.The company has developed a lightweight version of Aquafoil, its waterproof and breathable laminate. The new fabric, Aquafoil Lite, is being used in the Mamba and Gecko jackets, part of the Endurance range of technical multi-activity clothing.Aquafoil Lite is the result of laminating a hi-tech waterproof and breathable membrane to an extremely lightweight, mini ripstop face fabric. The membrane is bonded to the face fabric using a breathable binding process that enhances the overall breathability of the product. The outer face fabric is treated with Durable Water Repellency (DWR) to ensure that it doesn't saturate.Berghaus has also added to its footwear line with Cross Trail, the trail running shoe. The shoe features the innovative Claw Sole Unit, which is made from Graviton rubber, a technical and synthetic blend of rubber developed from car tyre technology. Three new styles are due to join the three season walking boot range. Quantum Leather Aquafoil, Quantum Fabric Aquafoil, and Force will also make their first appearance in the 2001 spring/summer collection.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020