UK: Berghaus To Launch Hi-tech Ranges For Spring 2001
Berghaus, the performance outdoor apparel and textile manufacturer, is to launch several new clothing and footwear ranges for spring 2001.The company has developed a lightweight version of Aquafoil, its waterproof and breathable laminate. The new fabric, Aquafoil Lite, is being used in the Mamba and Gecko jackets, part of the Endurance range of technical multi-activity clothing.Aquafoil Lite is the result of laminating a hi-tech waterproof and breathable membrane to an extremely lightweight, mini ripstop face fabric. The membrane is bonded to the face fabric using a breathable binding process that enhances the overall breathability of the product. The outer face fabric is treated with Durable Water Repellency (DWR) to ensure that it doesn't saturate.Berghaus has also added to its footwear line with Cross Trail, the trail running shoe. The shoe features the innovative Claw Sole Unit, which is made from Graviton rubber, a technical and synthetic blend of rubber developed from car tyre technology. Three new styles are due to join the three season walking boot range. Quantum Leather Aquafoil, Quantum Fabric Aquafoil, and Force will also make their first appearance in the 2001 spring/summer collection.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022