US: Bernard Chaus inks supply deal with China Ting
Clothing brand Bernard Chaus has entered into a long-term supply agreement with Chinese manufacturer China Ting Group Holdings Limited.
Hong Kong-listed China Ting will act as exclusive supplier of merchandise purchased by Chaus in Asia.
Josephine Chaus, chairwoman and CEO of Bernard Chaus, said, "We are very pleased to expand the long and cooperative relationship we have had with China Ting. Over the years they have been one of our more important merchandise suppliers in many product categories utilising their substantial and impressive production capabilities."
Ting Hung Yi, CEO of China Ting, said: "Chaus has long been a valued customer and commercial partner. We are delighted that our two companies have agreed to forge a closer bond. We believe that the combination of our strengths will provide greater value to the retail marketplace and, ultimately, the consumer. Our collective resources can be the platform for substantial business expansion."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022