USA: Bernard Chaus Posts Q2 Loss
Leading women's career and casual sportswear designer Bernard Chaus Inc on Friday reported a second quarter net loss of $5.3 million, or $0.20 per share, compared to a net loss of $3.7m, or $0.14 per share, in the second quarter last year. For the quarter ended December 31, 2001, the company reported a net loss of $5.3 million, or $0.20 per share, compared to a net loss of $3.7 million, or $0.14 per share, in the second quarter last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again