USA: Bernardo Appoints New Head Of Sportswear Sales
Jaros, who joined the company as a major account sales executive in January, replaces Paula Corrieri in the role.
"In the short time Chris has been with us, she has played an instrumental role in our sportswear launch," Bernardo president Stuart Pollack said.
"Now as the head of our sportswear division, Chris will have the freedom to build her own team - and accelerate Bernardo's penetration of the sportswear market."
Prior to joining the company, Jaros served as director of sales at Austin Reed and in various sales executive posts at AKS Sportswear, Jones New York and Liz Claiborne.
Companies: Austin Reed
Guatemala's proximity to the United States is being hailed as a key to the survival of the region's apparel industry. But its ability to deliver on the speed-to-market promise depends on more than loc...
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Liz Claiborne Inc on Monday named former CNBC chairman Pamela Thomas-Graham as group president responsible for department store better and moderate apparel brands....
Women's apparel giant Liz Claiborne Inc has reported "very strong second-quarter results", after growth across a number of its brands....
Fashion apparel company Liz Claiborne Inc has completed the first phase of its implementation of PurchasingNet Inc's PNet Procure-to-Pay software....
Colombia clothing chain Ensenada has opened two stores under the US giant Liz Claiborne's banner in the Colombian capital Bogota, and industrial centre Medellin. ...
Retail group Austin Reed has revealed plans to abbreviate the name of its Country Casuals division to CC....
Upscale clothing retailer Austin Reed Group Plc has reported a 3 per cent fall in same-store turnover for the 18 weeks ended 4 June....
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020