USA: Bestfoods Launches Colorful Rit Fabric Dye Website
Bestfoods, maker of Rit dyes has launched a new website designed to help consumers add color to their lives. Packed with an array of ideas for sprucing up clothes, home furnishings and crafts, www.Ritdye.com is not just a one-stop site for creative wardrobe solutions, but it's also a practical guide for the care and maintenance of clothes and fabrics.With colorful graphics, Ritdye.com demonstrates how consumers can enliven their wardrobes, make truly original gifts for family and friends, and decorate their homes. Almost any fabric - as well as wood, wicker, plastic, and even paper - can be dyed with Rit products. Brilliant, customized colors can be created by mixing any of the 30 available Rit dyes, which range from sea foam green to tangerine.Mixing and matching colors is the heart of tie-dye fashion, which has reemerged as a distinctly individual form of pop culture. Ritdye.com is the place to go to learn terrific tie-dye techniques to jazz up anything from T-shirts to the most formal and fashionable haut couture. Visitors to Ritdye.com also can send friends cyber tie-dyed T-shirts.Along with an easy-to-follow primer called the "ABC's of Dyeing,"
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022