USA: Bestfoods Launches Colorful Rit Fabric Dye Website
Bestfoods, maker of Rit dyes has launched a new website designed to help consumers add color to their lives. Packed with an array of ideas for sprucing up clothes, home furnishings and crafts, www.Ritdye.com is not just a one-stop site for creative wardrobe solutions, but it's also a practical guide for the care and maintenance of clothes and fabrics.With colorful graphics, Ritdye.com demonstrates how consumers can enliven their wardrobes, make truly original gifts for family and friends, and decorate their homes. Almost any fabric - as well as wood, wicker, plastic, and even paper - can be dyed with Rit products. Brilliant, customized colors can be created by mixing any of the 30 available Rit dyes, which range from sea foam green to tangerine.Mixing and matching colors is the heart of tie-dye fashion, which has reemerged as a distinctly individual form of pop culture. Ritdye.com is the place to go to learn terrific tie-dye techniques to jazz up anything from T-shirts to the most formal and fashionable haut couture. Visitors to Ritdye.com also can send friends cyber tie-dyed T-shirts.Along with an easy-to-follow primer called the "ABC's of Dyeing,"
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack