USA: Beyonce Range, G-III Apparel In Licensing Deal
Singing star Beyonce Knowles' clothing range House of Dereon has signed a licensing deal with G-III Apparel Group Ltd for an outerwear collection.
The contemporary clothing collection will be aimed at young women and is expected to debut in time for holiday delivery to specialty and department stores throughout the US.
House of Dereon consists of a design alliance of Knowles, Tina Knowles, and Heather Thomson Schindler. Back in January, the company signed a licensing agreement with Tarrant Apparel's unit Private Brands.
G-III Apparel Group Ltd manufacturers and distributes outerwear and sportswear under licensed labels, own labels and private labels.
The Company also has fashion licenses with Kenneth Cole, Nine West, Cole Haan, Jones Apparel, Sean John, Cece Cord, Izod, House of Dereon, Bill Blass and James Dean, as well as several sports licenses.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Each year the Goldmine Garment Company Ltd produces seven million formal and casual shirts and blouses, 12,000 samples, and turns over US$36 million per year (FOB). Employing around 2,300 people it is...
Footwear and accessories company Kenneth Cole Productions it was not satisfied with its latest financial results, which showed a reduction in full-year earnings....
Joel Newman is joining footwear, handbags and accessories company Kenneth Cole as chief operating officer....
Footwear, handbag and accessories company Kenneth Cole Productions said Paul Blum is quitting his position as president of the company to pursue other opportunities....
Shoes, handbags and accessories company Kenneth Cole has appointed two new senior executives to the company....
Upmarket goods company Kenneth Cole Productions has reported an 11 per cent tumble in third-quarter profit, hit by a revenue fall plus bigger expenses....
Calvin Klein Inc has signed a licensing agreement with G-III Apparel Group Ltd for women's better suits in the United States, Canada, and Mexico....
Outerwear and sportswear company G-III Apparel Group Ltd has promoted Neal Nackman to the position of chief financial officer from the position of vice president, finance....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Dillard's, Macy's, Walmart
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar