USA: Big Dog Announces Preliminary Results Of Share Offer
Big Dog Holdings, Inc (Nasdaq:BDOG;) today announced the completion of its previously announced cash tender offer to purchase 3,500,000 of its common shares at a price per share of $6.25. The cash tender offer expired at 9:00 am Pacific time on August 30, 2000, at which time trading was halted for the remainder of the trading day. Trading will resume on Thursday, August 31, 2000. Approximately 6,944,011 common shares were tendered pursuant to the offer, of which approximately 47,876 were tendered pursuant to notices of guaranteed delivery. Based on such preliminary results, the offer is oversubscribed and a proration factor of approximately 50.4 per cent for the tendered shares will be applied. The estimated proration factor is subject to change. The company expects to announce the final proration factor on Wednesday, September 6, 2000. A when-distributed market has been set up on the NASDAQ National Market under the trading symbol BDOGV to facilitate trading in the prorated shares. As of August 30, 2000, the company had approximately 11,983,450 common shares outstanding. As a result of the completion of the cash tender offer, the company expects to have approximately 8,483,450 common shares outstanding as of the time immediately following payment for the tendered shares accepted for payment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts