USA: Big Dog Holdings Announces Second Quarter Results
Big Dog Holdings Inc, a developer, marketer and retailer of branded, lifestyle consumer products, today reported the financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001. For the quarter ended June 30, 2001, the company experienced a net loss of $144,000 as compared to net income of $1,038,000 for the second quarter 2000. Loss per share for the quarter was $.02 versus earnings per share of $.09 for the same period last year. Contributing to the loss this period versus the gain last year was a substantial reserve against receivables due to the bankruptcy filing for Casual Male and interest costs not incurred in the second quarter 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective