USA: Big Dog Holdings Announces Second Quarter Results
Big Dog Holdings Inc, a developer, marketer and retailer of branded, lifestyle consumer products, today reported the financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001. For the quarter ended June 30, 2001, the company experienced a net loss of $144,000 as compared to net income of $1,038,000 for the second quarter 2000. Loss per share for the quarter was $.02 versus earnings per share of $.09 for the same period last year. Contributing to the loss this period versus the gain last year was a substantial reserve against receivables due to the bankruptcy filing for Casual Male and interest costs not incurred in the second quarter 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022