USA: Big Dog Holdings Announces Second Quarter Results
Big Dog Holdings Inc, a developer, marketer and retailer of branded, lifestyle consumer products, today reported the financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001. For the quarter ended June 30, 2001, the company experienced a net loss of $144,000 as compared to net income of $1,038,000 for the second quarter 2000. Loss per share for the quarter was $.02 versus earnings per share of $.09 for the same period last year. Contributing to the loss this period versus the gain last year was a substantial reserve against receivables due to the bankruptcy filing for Casual Male and interest costs not incurred in the second quarter 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands