USA: Big Dog Records Net Sales, Gross Profit Growth
Branded activewear and casual sportswear marketer Big Dog Holdings Inc has posted consolidated net sales of $42.7 million for the quarter ended 30 September 2004, up from $29.49m for the prior year's quarter.
Same-store sales declined 0.7 per cent for the quarter, whilst consolidated gross profit increased to $23.43m from $16.83m last time.
Gross margin for the period rose to 58 per cent versus last year's margin of 57.1 per cent.
Consolidated net income decreased to $1.28m in 2004 from $1.95 for the third quarter of 2003.
Companies: The Walking Company Holdings Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Retailer Big Dog Holdings Inc today posted an 11% rise in consolidated net sales for the year ended 31 December 2005, and said its subsidiary The Walking Company has completed its US$4.2m purchase of ...
Active casual shoe company The Walking Company is to acquire substantially all the assets of comfort shoe seller Steve's Shoes for about US$4.2m in a bankruptcy auction....
Big Dog Holdings Inc's subsidiary The Walking Company has completed its acquisition of the assets of Footworks, a division of privately held shoe retailer Bianca of Nevada Inc....
Lifestyle products company Big Dog Holdings Inc has reported a consolidated net sales increase to USD43.44 million for the second quarter of 2005, compared to sales of USD41.04m a year ago....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report