USA: Big Dogs Gets Bigger With New Officers
Big Dog Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:BDOG; www.bigdogs.com ), a developer, marketer and retailer of branded, lifestyle consumer products, has hired three officers and a new director to strengthen its management team and drive future growth. Jim Adolph joins as senior vice president, production. Mr Adolph was most recently president of an international trading company, Everine Fashions USA Inc. Previously, he served as vice president, merchandising for CFL West, where he managed business with the Disney Stores, theme parks and related wholesale accounts. Adolph's extensive experience with sourcing in the Far East and other markets provides Big Dogs with new resources to increase quality and reduce costs through continued improvements to sourcing. Lee Mathew Cox has been named vice president, retail operations of Big Dog's 200-store retail chain. Mr Cox comes to Big Dogs from Adidas Retail Inc, where he was director of retail stores.Joseph Cattivera has joined Big Dogs as vice president, real estate. Mr Cattivera has very senior experience in retail real estate. He served as executive vice president and CFO of the Horizon Group Inc, at the time the largest operator of factory outlet malls in the country, and president and COO of Angeles Corporation, a Los Angeles-based REIT owning outlet centers. Mr Cattivera will spearhead the process of locating new stores, analyzing expansion into new types of retail venues, and managing the existing portfolio of 200 stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack