USA: Big Dog's Tail Wagging In Q1
Novelty clothing chain Big Dog Holdings Inc on Thursday posted slight increases in first quarter sales and profits compared to the year-ago period.
The California-based operator of more than 200 stores said net sales climbed to $17.5 million from $16.9m, while gross profit was $9.2m compared to $9.1m.
It added same-store sales rose 1.8 per cent and its net loss for the quarter was $2.3m, or 28 cents per share, versus $2.7m, or 33 cents per share, in the year-ago quarter.
Companies: The Walking Company Holdings Inc
Retailer Big Dog Holdings Inc today posted an 11% rise in consolidated net sales for the year ended 31 December 2005, and said its subsidiary The Walking Company has completed its US$4.2m purchase of ...
Active casual shoe company The Walking Company is to acquire substantially all the assets of comfort shoe seller Steve's Shoes for about US$4.2m in a bankruptcy auction....
Big Dog Holdings Inc's subsidiary The Walking Company has completed its acquisition of the assets of Footworks, a division of privately held shoe retailer Bianca of Nevada Inc....
Lifestyle products company Big Dog Holdings Inc has reported a consolidated net sales increase to USD43.44 million for the second quarter of 2005, compared to sales of USD41.04m a year ago....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020