USA: Big M Ups Productivity With JDA Planning
The latest version of JDA's Portfolio strategic planning solution has been tested at multiple retail sites including women's fashion retailer Big M Inc and sporting goods chain, MC Sports. And according to the results of these trials, JDA says the Arthur Planning software's improved functionality boosts planning productivity by simplifying the processes involved in creating, maintaining and reviewing strategic merchandise plans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth