USA: Big Sales for Large Shoes
Since its launch in November 1999, Soho Shoe Salon, an online retailer of large sized designer women's shoes has claimed resounding success. The company continues to search and provide for secure online purchases of designer shoes and accessories for women wearing tall or large sizes. Focusing on the large sized specialty market has enabled Soho Shoe to grow at a fast pace unencumbered by competition from large-scale shoe retailers. The large size niche market is growing rapidly. Shoe sites like Shoes on the Net have found their hard-to-find sections have recorded averages of 10,000 hits per day. Soho Shoe Salon,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack