USA: Big Sales for Large Shoes
Since its launch in November 1999, Soho Shoe Salon, an online retailer of large sized designer women's shoes has claimed resounding success. The company continues to search and provide for secure online purchases of designer shoes and accessories for women wearing tall or large sizes. Focusing on the large sized specialty market has enabled Soho Shoe to grow at a fast pace unencumbered by competition from large-scale shoe retailers. The large size niche market is growing rapidly. Shoe sites like Shoes on the Net have found their hard-to-find sections have recorded averages of 10,000 hits per day. Soho Shoe Salon,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report