USA: Big Sales for Large Shoes
Since its launch in November 1999, Soho Shoe Salon, an online retailer of large sized designer women's shoes has claimed resounding success. The company continues to search and provide for secure online purchases of designer shoes and accessories for women wearing tall or large sizes. Focusing on the large sized specialty market has enabled Soho Shoe to grow at a fast pace unencumbered by competition from large-scale shoe retailers. The large size niche market is growing rapidly. Shoe sites like Shoes on the Net have found their hard-to-find sections have recorded averages of 10,000 hits per day. Soho Shoe Salon,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022