AUSTRALIA: Billabong Catches Profit Wave On Strong Sales
Australian surf and snow wear producer Billabong International Ltd on Monday posted a 25 per cent jump in full year net profit from the year-ago period as it rode a strong sales wave at home and abroad. The company reported a net profit for the year ended June 30 of A$76.3 million versus A$61m last year with total sales up 24 per cent year-on-year to A$622.9m thanks to solid growth at key US client Pacific Sunwear of California.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar