AUSTRALIA: Billabong expands men's team
Australian surfwear brand Billabong has appointed Mark Weber as vice president of men's global merchandising and design.
Weber most recently served as president at eyewear company Raen Optics. Prior to this, he held various roles at Hurley in sales, global brand marketing, global commerce and global merchandising.
He will join Billabong on 17 March based in California, and report to global Billabong brand president, Shannan North.
CEO Neil Fiske said the appointment "further strengthens our global brand Billabong team".
Last month, Billabong reported its fourth consecutive half-yearly loss, hurt by reconstruction costs and weakness in its international operations.
A month earlier, the company, which has been mired in uncertainty for over a year revealed it would consider selling its e-commerce businesses.
Australian surfwear brand Billabong has tapped two industry veterans to drive its global supply chain strategy....
Billabong International Ltd. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and ......
Surfwear-led business Billabong International says its turnaround strategy is working after full-year losses were reduced and sales rose in Europe and Asia Pacific....
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Billabong International Limited (BBG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been c...
Billabong International Ltd anticipates that the current challenging trading conditions and difficult retail landscape in Australia will continue over the coming financial year. Despite reporting sale...
Apparel Retail in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains ...
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre