AUSTRALIA: Billabong expands men's team
Australian surfwear brand Billabong has appointed Mark Weber as vice president of men's global merchandising and design.
Weber most recently served as president at eyewear company Raen Optics. Prior to this, he held various roles at Hurley in sales, global brand marketing, global commerce and global merchandising.
He will join Billabong on 17 March based in California, and report to global Billabong brand president, Shannan North.
CEO Neil Fiske said the appointment "further strengthens our global brand Billabong team".
Last month, Billabong reported its fourth consecutive half-yearly loss, hurt by reconstruction costs and weakness in its international operations.
A month earlier, the company, which has been mired in uncertainty for over a year revealed it would consider selling its e-commerce businesses.
Supply chain and operations specialist Jeff Streader has been named global chief operating officer (COO) of action sports and surfwear brand Billabong....
Billabong International Limited (BBG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been c...
Billabong International Ltd anticipates that the current challenging trading conditions and difficult retail landscape in Australia will continue over the coming financial year. Despite reporting sale...
Menswear in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descri...
Apparel Retail in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains ...
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Footwear “facing increased compliance challenges"
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015