AUSTRALIA: Billabong halts trading as share price plummets
Australian surfwear brand Billabong halted trading in its shares today (21 March) after its share price plummeted 14.2% on concerns about a potential takeover offer expected next week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Australian brands lack supply chain visibility
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Nepal earthquake prompts Bangladesh factory checks
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York
- Quiksilver shareholder calls for sale