Billabong invests in planning tools
Australian surfwear brand Billabong has selected JustEnough Software's retail planning solutions to help transform its planning and replenishment processes across all its brands globally.
The Merchandise Financial Planning, Demand Forecasting, Inventory Planning, Replenishment Planning and Allocation solution will be rolled out across the action sports company to consolidate, automate and streamline planning across its wholesale, retail and e-commerce channels.
Billabong is a global company transitioning from planning regionally using manual, spreadsheet-based processes to using one demand planning system globally.
"Creating a true omni-channel experience is one of the seven strategic pillars in our transformation strategy", said Kadima Longi, CTO, Billabong. "We have high expectations of our strategic partners in line with our approach of undertaking major structural changes once and doing them right. We look forward to working with JustEnough to build an industry leading global planning platform that optimizes our inventory across all our channels."
Billabong hopes the solution will augment its NetSuite ERP system based on its user interface, ability to scale, OnSite and OnCloud deployment options and customer community.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective