AUSTRALIA: Billabong to shut stores despite TPG bid
Surfwear company Billabong today (17 February) confirmed it has received a bid from buyout firm TPG Capital - and is set to close as many as 150 stores amid falling first-half profits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Progress made in Bangladesh but problems remain
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York
- Cotton growers facing “neglect, abuse and poverty”