AUSTRALIA: Billabong warns on profit as $524m bid confirmed
Australian surfwear brand Billabong today (19 December) confirmed details of a AUD524m buyout bid - but shares fell 13.3% after the company issued another profit warning.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap audits reveal compliance issues in Myanmar
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Wool makes a comeback as a 21st century fibre
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Accord and Alliance discord "a setback"
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Myanmar and US to develop labour rights initiative
- Weak traffic slows sales for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report