NEW ZEALAND: BioPacific to take 8% stake in Wool Equities?
Wool sector investor Wool Equities said BioPacific Ventures is looking to acquire 8% of its shares for 90 cents a share.
BioPacific's, via Karios Holdings, is writing to Wool Equties' shareholders offering to directly buy the stake.
Karios presently holds a 0.94% stake in the firm.
BPV could also acquire more than 8% but will not go higher than a 19.9% shareholding.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack