US: Bioworld begins Vision Street Wear license
Collective Licensing International (CLI) announced today (1 April) it has started a three-year agreement with Bioworld Merchandising to licence apparel and accessory lines under the Vision Street Wear brand.
The Vision Street Wear line created by Bioworld will include T-shirts, hoodies and bottoms, as well as headwear, bags, belts and other items and will be sold at boutiques, speciality stores, malls and mid-tier distribution in the US.
"With their extensive experience, Bioworld will be integral to the much-anticipated Vision Street Wear apparel collection debuting this year," said CLI director of brand licensing Dan Brown.
Founded in 1976, Vision Street Wear emerged from the skateboarding fashion explosion of the early 90s.
"Our design expertise coupled with our distribution strength provide the formula to develop an impactful product assortment and bring the Vision Street Wear brand back to its dominant position in the market," said Bioworld Merchandising vice president of licensing Jennifer Staley.
CLI is a unit of Collective Brands and was formed in January 2004.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Footwear business Collective Brands reported a healthy increase in second quarter profit, despite basically static sales figures....
US-based footwear company Collective Brands has bolstered its set-up in Europe to take advantage of growing demand for brands like Saucony, Keds, Sperry Top-Sider, Stride Rite and Robeez....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective