INDIA: Birla Targets Officials For Extra Scotchlite Sales
BIRLA 3M Ltd is in talks with a host of apparel and footwear manufacturers to market Scotchlite, its brand of reflective material, the Hindu Business Line reported today. Mr Amit Laroya, general manager (traffic, graphics and safety markets), Birla 3M Ltd, said that Scotchlite was now being targeted at occupational workers such as highway officials, besides public safety and emergency personnel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth