UK: Blacks Leisure Snaps Up 47 New Stores
Leading sports and outdoor equipment retailer Blacks Leisure Group Plc on Thursday acquired 47 retail outlets from Famous Army Stores Ltd for £1.7 million ($2.4m) to add to its Millets and Blacks Outdoor chains. The company acquired the stores from the Liverpool-based outdoor-clothing and camping retailer which called in the receivers last month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth