USA: Blair Appoints William Warrin VP Of Corporate Development
Blair Corporation, (Amex: BL) a national catalog and direct mail marketer of women's and men's apparel and home products, today announced the appointment of William E. Warrin as vice president of corporate development. Mr Warrin will be responsible for exploring and developing new external business opportunities including strategic alliances, joint ventures and mergers and acquisitions as part of the company's strategic growth plan.William Warrin has over eighteen years of experience in financial management, strategic planning, and corporate development. Prior to joining Blair, Mr Warrin served as CFO and vice president of finance for the business services division of ARAMARK, a $7bn global provider of managed services, and uniform and career apparel. John E Zawacki, Blair president and CEO said: "Bill Warrin's broad financial management and corporate development experience will help Blair continue to expand its position as a premier direct marketer. Seeking external growth opportunities to complement our internal initiatives is a key element of our strategic growth plan for becoming a billion-dollar company before the end of the decade."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022