USA: Blair Appoints William Warrin VP Of Corporate Development
Mr Warrin will be responsible for exploring and developing new external business opportunities including strategic alliances, joint ventures and mergers and acquisitions as part of the company's strategic growth plan.
William Warrin has over eighteen years of experience in financial management, strategic planning, and corporate development. Prior to joining Blair, Mr Warrin served as CFO and vice president of finance for the business services division of ARAMARK, a $7bn global provider of managed services, and uniform and career apparel.
John E Zawacki, Blair president and CEO said: "Bill Warrin's broad financial management and corporate development experience will help Blair continue to expand its position as a premier direct marketer. Seeking external growth opportunities to complement our internal initiatives is a key element of our strategic growth plan for becoming a billion-dollar company before the end of the decade."
Blair Corporation sells fashion apparel for men and women and a broad range of home products, primarily through direct mail merchandising. Blair Corporation operates facilities in Erie and Franklin, Pennsylvania as well as Wilmington, Delaware.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective