USA: Blair Appoints William Warrin VP Of Corporate Development
Mr Warrin will be responsible for exploring and developing new external business opportunities including strategic alliances, joint ventures and mergers and acquisitions as part of the company's strategic growth plan.
William Warrin has over eighteen years of experience in financial management, strategic planning, and corporate development. Prior to joining Blair, Mr Warrin served as CFO and vice president of finance for the business services division of ARAMARK, a $7bn global provider of managed services, and uniform and career apparel.
John E Zawacki, Blair president and CEO said: "Bill Warrin's broad financial management and corporate development experience will help Blair continue to expand its position as a premier direct marketer. Seeking external growth opportunities to complement our internal initiatives is a key element of our strategic growth plan for becoming a billion-dollar company before the end of the decade."
Blair Corporation sells fashion apparel for men and women and a broad range of home products, primarily through direct mail merchandising. Blair Corporation operates facilities in Erie and Franklin, Pennsylvania as well as Wilmington, Delaware.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth