USA: Blair Appoints William Warrin VP Of Corporate Development
Blair Corporation, (Amex: BL) a national catalog and direct mail marketer of women's and men's apparel and home products, today announced the appointment of William E. Warrin as vice president of corporate development. Mr Warrin will be responsible for exploring and developing new external business opportunities including strategic alliances, joint ventures and mergers and acquisitions as part of the company's strategic growth plan.William Warrin has over eighteen years of experience in financial management, strategic planning, and corporate development. Prior to joining Blair, Mr Warrin served as CFO and vice president of finance for the business services division of ARAMARK, a $7bn global provider of managed services, and uniform and career apparel. John E Zawacki, Blair president and CEO said: "Bill Warrin's broad financial management and corporate development experience will help Blair continue to expand its position as a premier direct marketer. Seeking external growth opportunities to complement our internal initiatives is a key element of our strategic growth plan for becoming a billion-dollar company before the end of the decade."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022