USA: Blair Corporation Announces Repurchase of Common Stock
The Blair Corporation (Amex: BL - news) today announced that the company has repurchased 69,473 shares of its common stock during the fourth quarter of 2000. All shares were purchased on the open market in November and December of 2000. The national catalogue and direct mail marketer of women's and men's apparel and home products announced that from the fourth quarter of 1996 through the fourth quarter of 2000, Blair Corporation has repurchased a total of 1,620,940 shares and has 7,968,844 shares outstanding and 2,106,596 shares in treasury.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022