USA: Blair Corporation Announces Repurchase of Common Stock
The Blair Corporation (Amex: BL - news) today announced that the company has repurchased 69,473 shares of its common stock during the fourth quarter of 2000. All shares were purchased on the open market in November and December of 2000. The national catalogue and direct mail marketer of women's and men's apparel and home products announced that from the fourth quarter of 1996 through the fourth quarter of 2000, Blair Corporation has repurchased a total of 1,620,940 shares and has 7,968,844 shares outstanding and 2,106,596 shares in treasury.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack