USA: Blair Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
Headquartered in Warren, Pennsylvania, Blair Corporation sells fashion apparel for men and women and a broad range of home products, primarily through direct mail merchandising. Catalogs and letter style promotions depicting a broad array of womenswear, menswear and home products are mailed directly to existing and prospective customers. Blair Corporation operates facilities in Erie and Franklin, Pennsylvania as well as Wilmington, Delaware.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack