USA: Blair To Merge Catalogue Offers
The merger of the two catalogues is intended to enhance core sales in the Blair Womenswear offer, as well as reduce printing, mailing and shipping costs.
John Zawacki, president and CEO said: "The labelled 220 Hickory product line of women's apparel will continue to be an important part of our outreach to a younger customer audience and enhance our core Womenswear Blair catalogue. While this specialty book successfully generated activity and revenue from our target market, the investment required for its long-term growth can be better allocated to other marketing and operational priorities at the present time."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Oxford Industries, Shoe Carnival
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective