USA: Blake Krueger Named Wolverine President, COO
Blake Krueger has been named president and chief operating officer of footwear group Wolverine World Wide.
Krueger has served as an executive vice president and officer of Wolverine for ten years, most recently holding the position of president of the Heritage Brands Group.
Chairman and chief executive officer Timothy O'Donovan said: "As President and COO, Blake will lead all of our branded operating groups as well as the company's retail division and the global operations group."
Wolverine is a leading marketer of branded casual, active lifestyle, work, outdoor sport and uniform footwear and slippers.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Footwear maker Wolverine World Wide has reported increased 2005 earnings and said it hit the $1.0bn revenue mark, despite a slide in fourth-quarter profit driven by increased taxes. The company also r...
US footwear industry executives last week held a meeting with European trade officials to express their opposition to European anti-dumping cases against imported footwear from China, Vietnam and Indi...
Footwear company Wolverine World Wide has made a number of organisational promotions within its outdoor footwear group, which consists of the Merrell, Sebago and Patagonia businesses....
Footwear group Wolverine World Wide has unveiled a set of promotions and organisational changes relating to its Heritage Brands Group, Wolverine Footwear Group and global support operations....
Footwear maker Yue Yuen Industrial Holdings Ltd has established a safety shoes joint venture in partnership with Upmax Investments Ltd. ...
Shoe maker Wolverine World Wide Inc has reported a 12 per cent rise in third-quarter income, on good sales in three key units....
Footwear group Wolverine World Wide Inc has reported strong trading for the second quarter of 2005, driven by good consumer response to innovative product offerings....
Footwear marketer Wolverine World Wide Inc has signed a deal with outdoor apparel company Patagonia Inc for a long-term global license agreement to make Patagonia footwear....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022