UK: BLC Launches New Benchmarking Scheme
Following the success of the 1998 BLC Leather Technology Centre's benchmarking exercise, in which 45 companies participated, BLC will be running this service again from September 2000. The benchmarking service allows tanneries from the shoe and leathergoods, automotive, wet blue, small skins and vegetable tanning sector to compare their performance against similar businesses around the world.The aim of the service, which is totally confidential, is to identify strengths and weaknesses, ensuring that valuable resources are targeted effectively to improve business performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack