UK: BLC Leather Technology Launches Recruitment Service
From September 2000, BLC Leather Technology will be offering a recruitment service for the international leather industry."Over the years, BLC has been approached on a routine basis by individuals seeking new positions and has built up an extensive database of potential recruits. In the past, BLC has acted as an informal conduit between member companies and individuals in the market looking for employment and has successfully placed many senior staff in tanneries around the world. The recruitment service is simply a formalisation of the facilitator role. It is important to note that BLC will not be providing a headhunting service," a company spokesperson said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores