UK: BLC Leather Technology Launches Recruitment Service
From September 2000, BLC Leather Technology will be offering a recruitment service for the international leather industry."Over the years, BLC has been approached on a routine basis by individuals seeking new positions and has built up an extensive database of potential recruits. In the past, BLC has acted as an informal conduit between member companies and individuals in the market looking for employment and has successfully placed many senior staff in tanneries around the world. The recruitment service is simply a formalisation of the facilitator role. It is important to note that BLC will not be providing a headhunting service," a company spokesperson said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022