UK: BLC Steps Into Shoe, Component Testing
Drawing on its extensive experience of leather and restricted substance testing, BLC Leather Technology Centre has broadened its focus to offer a package of whole shoe and footwear component tests.
BLC has recently gained UKAS accreditation for this sector, in addition to the full schedule of leather testing it currently has on offer.
It has also made a sizeable investment in its new footwear testing facility, which now provides the capability to measure the performance of footwear to ensure that it meets appropriate performance requirements for quality and safety.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores