US: Bluefly hires Erdman as SVP of merchandising
Erdman joins the company with 15 years of retail, merchandising and online experience. He most recently served as general merchandising manager at Swirl by DailyCandy, a start-up retail venture under the DailyCandy Enterprises portfolio.
"We are very excited to bring Scott on board," said Bluefly CEO Joseph Park. "Scott's retail and e-commerce experience is aligned perfectly with the luxury branded offering we present to our customers at Bluefly and Belle & Clive."
Online luxury retailer Bluefly has appointed James Gallagher as chief financial officer. ...
Online luxury retailer Bluefly has seen its third-quarter net losses widen on the back of lower margins and an increase in the number of promotions. ...
Upscale department store retailer Saks Incorporated today (13 November) said it remains cautious in its outlook for the rest of the year as the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy takes its toll....
Women's wear retailer Christopher & Banks has appointed former Payless ShoeSource chief executive LuAnn Via as its new president and CEO....
- Under Armour defends questions over strategy
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- Combating the new normal – 10 trends for 2016
- Gap deepens social and environmental efforts
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- Syrian refugee children found in Turkish factories
- China factory activity continues to deteriorate
- Key Bangladesh safety issues still not fixed
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024