US: Bluefly hires Erdman as SVP of merchandising
Erdman joins the company with 15 years of retail, merchandising and online experience. He most recently served as general merchandising manager at Swirl by DailyCandy, a start-up retail venture under the DailyCandy Enterprises portfolio.
"We are very excited to bring Scott on board," said Bluefly CEO Joseph Park. "Scott's retail and e-commerce experience is aligned perfectly with the luxury branded offering we present to our customers at Bluefly and Belle & Clive."
Online luxury retailer Bluefly has appointed James Gallagher as chief financial officer. ...
Online luxury retailer Bluefly has seen its third-quarter net losses widen on the back of lower margins and an increase in the number of promotions. ...
Upscale department store retailer Saks Incorporated today (13 November) said it remains cautious in its outlook for the rest of the year as the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy takes its toll....
Women's wear retailer Christopher & Banks has appointed former Payless ShoeSource chief executive LuAnn Via as its new president and CEO....
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Adidas sells Rockport for $280m to focus on sports
- Adidas and Timberland commit to responsible down
- Hanesbrands invests $1.5m in US hosiery plant
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024