US: Bluefly hires Erdman as SVP of merchandising
Erdman joins the company with 15 years of retail, merchandising and online experience. He most recently served as general merchandising manager at Swirl by DailyCandy, a start-up retail venture under the DailyCandy Enterprises portfolio.
"We are very excited to bring Scott on board," said Bluefly CEO Joseph Park. "Scott's retail and e-commerce experience is aligned perfectly with the luxury branded offering we present to our customers at Bluefly and Belle & Clive."
Online luxury retailer Bluefly has appointed James Gallagher as chief financial officer. ...
Online luxury retailer Bluefly has seen its third-quarter net losses widen on the back of lower margins and an increase in the number of promotions. ...
Upscale department store retailer Saks Incorporated today (13 November) said it remains cautious in its outlook for the rest of the year as the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy takes its toll....
Women's wear retailer Christopher & Banks has appointed former Payless ShoeSource chief executive LuAnn Via as its new president and CEO....
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- US Q1 in brief - Sears, Abercrombie & Fitch
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production