US: Bluefly opts for ATG Commerce solutions
Online retailer Bluefly has selected ATG Commerce solutions to re-launch its online store and drive a more personalised approach to selling designer fashions to a rapidly expanding base of customers.
By implementing ATG Commerce, ATG Merchandising, ATG Commerce Assist and ATG Campaign Optimizer, Bluefly will bolster its e-commerce presence and provide customers with a personalised shopping experience for navigating through its catalogue of more than 350 top American and European designers.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Bluefly, the online retailer of off-price designer fashion brands, has just announced strong growth in revenues and margin levels for the fourth quarter and full year 2006. As more and more apparel ch...
Despite the limitations of selling fashion over the internet, online purchases appeared to buck the downward trend in festive retail sales. Rebecca Danton finds out why more and more retailers are tur...
Online retailer Bluefly rode a 31% increase in revenues to a reduction of its loss in the first quarter....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts