USA: Bluefly Q3 Gross Profit Up 69%
Online retailer Bluefly Inc has recorded a 69 per cent increase in third quarter gross profit, helped by its new merchandise strategy of offering the latest fashion trends and designer brands.
Sales were up 6 per cent to $8.68 million for the third quarter, from $8.21m in the year-before period.
Gross margins rose to 34.2 per cent, from 21.3 per cent in the third quarter of 2003.
Net loss dropped by over 22 per cent to $1.96m from $2.52m in 2003.
Companies: Bluefly Inc
Online designer brand retailer Bluefly has managed to generate record sales for the fourth quarter and full year 2005 - reportedly owing to an incremental marketing spend - but posted operating losses...
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' September sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Online fashion retailer Bluefly Inc has appointed Brad Matson as chief marketing officer....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' April sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack